IndiWork Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
IndiWork Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
1 - 3 years
IndiWork Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 1 year ago
IndiWork is looking for a talented and brilliant SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
You Will Be:
• Providing support for the search engine optimization campaigns for multiple clients. This may overflow into social media optimization and reputation management.
• Assisting SEO Managers with day-to-day tasks and client work.
• Creating a keyword strategy and optimizing meta tags for clients. • Learning, auditing, and implementing technical optimizations.
• Taking part in outreach for content marketing
• Hitting and exceeding required deadlines.
• Staying up-to-date with the SEO industry through reading blogs and working with a diverse set of accounts.
• Applying best practices or new recommendations to client work and training team members on how they can improve their campaigns through self-started research.
You Must Have:
• 1-2 years of prior SEO experience is required: candidate must understand organic search results and basic website architecture, be familiar with Google Analytics, and grasp the basics of content marketing and digital PR (e.g. infographics, articles).
• Fluency with MS Office and Internet proficiency are required.
• Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills.
• A desire to work with clients directly.
• Experience working on sites via FTP and/or with HTML markup as well as knowledge of CMS such as WordPress is a plus.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
• Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating a strong attention to detail. • Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
For the company to grow, we want you to grow with us, and we do anything we can to make sure you have what you need to succeed. If you are interested in this position and it sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send over your updated resume that includes your current salary at email@example.com or call us at +91 172 466 3105
We look forward to hearing from you!